Monday, September 21, 2009

Groups "Ideal Me" Posts

After reading my group members posts about their ideal selves I have found that everyone sees their ideal self as someone different than what they are right now. Everyone also seems to have different goals for their ideal self, some that seem reachable, some that don't. I liked that in Andy's post he talked about how the main thing that got in his way was himself. I find that I often have this problem when faced with situations in my own life. In Ebbony's post, I liked the way she broke up her essay into three different parts: her past self, her present self, and her future self. I also liked how in Ashley's post she said that even though she sees herself as a self-reliant person that when she looks deeper she "sees someone that is scared of the future and what it holds for me and my child". I like this because I think that even the most confident person is scared of what the future holds, I know that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment