Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Virtues

My 12 Virtues (I hope I did this right...)

1. Courage: To stay strong for both myself and my family through the hard months ahead.
2. Forgiveness: To forgive the people who have harmed me; to not hold grudges.
3. Thankfulness: To be thankful for all the good things and people that I have in my life.
4. Charity: To donate myself and my time to help those less fortunate.
5. Happiness: To try and stay both positive and happy throughout the next few months.
6. Honor: To honor my parents and all that they do; my friends and everything that they do; my brother and other soldiers who risk their lives for us.
7. Patience: To be patient and not rush through everything.
8. Enthusiasm: To stay enthusiastic about the months ahead, and all that might happen during them.
9. Balance: To keep balance between school, work, family, and friends.
10. Respect: To respect myself and the people around me.
11. Honesty: To be honest not only with the people around me, but also with myself.
12. Kindness: To be kind to those around me, even those who I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment